click here
Friday, March 13, 2009 @ 10:57 PM
Lab Work:Titration Experiment

Few days ago,my class 09S4 did titration in chem lab.I missed the 1st experiment,so ill share what ive learnt during my attempt for the 2nd experiment.

Ive learnt that before we start on any experiment,we have to plan first.And to take note of the mole ratio and concentration of the solution we are using as a reagent or reactant.Because one mistake i made or shall i say most of us made.Was that our solution in the biurette was needed more than what we expected and it over shot the first reading.From there on,we realise our mistakes and also Mrs Pua explain to us the precautions needed to take.I enjoyed the titration experiment though i was slightly pissed due to my many failed attempts,haha! But at the end i DID get the Results! Yay me =D



0 comment(s)