click here
Saturday, April 25, 2009 @ 8:15 AM
Redox Reactions

What ive learnt would be how to identify the oxidation states.I used to be really bad at this or maybe i just forgot how to find it,heh.But i manage to get a gist about the topic.Hopefully,i will be able to catch it too.Ive learnt how to calculate the oxidation number with certain steps to guide me.

The downside,ive been failing my chem test =.= (i bet Mrs Pua is soo gonna kill me *sigh*) Well,IM REALLY BAD AT MOLE! Like since the secondary school..and ive been bragging about this from the star of chem lesson,when our first topic is...MOLE! argh! But,i shall not loose hope..im trying to practise more mole questions,but it seemed a lilttle hard considereing all my other subjects and also catching up on certain topics which i am unfamiliar of..Oh well,i shall do the best of my ability! GO ME GO!



0 comment(s)